Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Prep Time: '15 min' | Cook Time: '20 min'
1 cup Friendship Cottage Cheese (4%, 2% or 1%)
Recipe developed by Adeena Sussman
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place cottage cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, salt, pepper and cayenne in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth, 30 seconds
- Using your hands or a thin kitchen towel, squeeze all excess moisture from spinach and artichokes and discard. Add spinach and artichokes to processor and process until smooth, an additional 30 seconds. Add parmigiano reggiano cheese and 1 cup mozzarella and pulse until incorporated, 10 pulses.
- Spray a 2-quart glass or ceramic baking dish with cooking spray and spread dip evenly in dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and place dish on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until cheese is melted and edges are browned, 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with pita chips or crudités.