Layered Fruit Crumble Parfait
Prep Time: '15 min' | Cook Time: '20 min'
1/2 cup all purpose flour
Recipe developed by Adeena Sussman
- Combine flour, oats, butter, nuts, brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, cinnamon and salt in a stand mixer until streusel is incorporated but clumpy.
- Transfer to a baking dish, spread and bake, stirring occasionally, until golden and toasty, 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Toss berries with 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl and reserve.
- To make cream, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, remaining 2 TB sugar and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds
- Layer cream, streusel topping and fruit parfait or wine glasses and garnish with mint.