Apricot Noodle Kugel
- ½ lb Wide Kosher Egg Noodles
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 1 lb Cottage Cheese (4% is best but any will work!)
- 2 lb Sour Cream
- ½ C Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 8 oz Apricot Preserves
- 1½ C Dried Apricots, diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Boil the noodles in salted water until just underdone.
- While the noodles are boiling in a large bowl whisk together the eggs, butter, cottage cheese, sour cream, sugar, cinnamon and preserves.
- Once cooked and briefly cooled, add the noodles to the bowl as well as the apricots and mix to coat.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake for 30-45 minutes – until the top is golden and the custard has fully set.