Cottage Cheese Pancakes Recipe
- 20 min
- 40 min
- 1 cup Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Whip everything together in a large bowl.
- Heat a griddle or large pan (I use organic Pam to keep them from sticking) on medium high heat.
- Pour out silver dollar size batter into the pan.
- Watch to flip them before they burn. (Pancakes are tricky - the first one is always going to stick while the pan is heating to a consistent temperature. You want them to cook about 1 minute before flipping so they're more stable to flip).
- Top with fresh fruit, powered sugar or even lemon. Real maple syrup is the only way to go.