Crunchy Chicken Tacos
- 1 small rotisserie chicken, meat pulled and shredded
- 12-16 flour tortillas
- 2 avocados, pitted and sliced
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 oz.) bag purple cabbage
- Fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- 1 ½ cups Friendship Dairies® Sour Cream
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium heat. While the skillet is heating, remove meat from the chicken. Place meat in a bowl and shred with two forks.
- Heat tortillas in the skillet, one or two at a time, until lightly browned. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil to keep them warm.
- Sprinkle chicken onto each tortilla. Top with avocado, cheese, peppers, onions, cabbage, cilantro, and sour cream. Serve with a lime wedge.