Hearty Lemonicious Hummus Sandwich Recipe
- 2 slices of whole or multi-grain bread
- ½ cup Lemonicious Hummus
- 2 ounces alfalfa, clover, or garbanzo sprouts
- 2 slices of red onion, sliced thick
- ½ an avocado, sliced
- 2 oz. sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 slices Munster cheese
- 6 sprigs of baby spinach (I used ¼ cup for analysis. 6 sprigs seems very little)
- Salt & Pepper
- Spread Lemonicious Hummus on both slices of whole grain bread.
- Top one slice of bread with sprouts, red onion, avocado, sun-dried tomato, baby spinach and Munster cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the other slice of bread on top, cut in half and enjoy.