Holiday Mac and Cheese
IngredientsMac and Cheese:
- 16 oz Macaroni
- 2 ½ C Cheddar, shredded
- 2 C Gruyere, shredded
- 24 oz Cottage Cheese
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 C Heavy Cream
- ½ t Dry Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 C Cheese Flavored Crackers, crushed
- ¼ C Parmesan, grated
- ¾ C Butter, melted
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill a pot with water and cook macaroni according to package instructions.
- While macaroni is cooking, combine the ingredients for the topping in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix the 2 c cheddar, 1 ½ gruyere, cottage cheese, sour cream, heavy cream and dry mustard together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain macaroni and fold into cheese mixture. Transfer warm mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top remaining cheeses and with crumb topping. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.