Recipe developed by Adeena Sussman
Layered Fruit Crumble Parfait Recipe
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter, chilled
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar, divided
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups blueberries
- 1 ½ cups raspberries
- 1 ½ cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 ½ cups Friendship Dairies® 1% cottage cheese
- 1 cup Friendship Dairies® sour cream
- Combine flour, oats, butter, nuts, brown sugar, ¼ cup white sugar, cinnamon and salt in a stand mixer until streusel is incorporated but clumpy.
- Transfer to a baking dish, spread and bake, stirring occasionally, until golden and toasty, 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Toss berries with 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl and reserve.
- To make cream, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, remaining 2 TB sugar and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Layer cream, streusel topping and fruit parfait or wine glasses and garnish with mint.