Lemonicious Hummus Crusted Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup Lemonicious Hummus
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prepare one large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pat the chicken breasts dry. Season them with generous pinches of salt and pepper. In a large bowl, toss the zucchini, squash and onion with olive oil until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the vegetables on the bottom of the baking dish in an even layer. Lay the four chicken breasts evenly on top, then completely cover each chicken breast with Lemonicious Hummus. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the chicken and vegetables. Then sprinkle the pan with smoked paprika. Thinly slice the remaining lemon, and place the slices in between the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.