Mediterranean Cottage Cheese Dip Recipe
- 15 min
- 15 min
- 16 oz. Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp. Greek Seasoning
- 3 tbsp. crumbled Feta cheese
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup green olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp. spicy red pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup marinated artichokes, chopped
- 2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese, Greek Seasoning, and Feta cheese. Mix well.
- Layer half of the mixture in a small serving dish. Layer ½ of the remaining ingredients over-top and then sprinkle with a bit more Greek Seasoning. Repeat with the rest of the cheese mixture and remaining ingredients. Sprinkle with a bit more Greek seasoning.
- This can be served immediately or it can be made 3 hours ahead, then covered and stored in your fridge.