Peanut Butter, Banana, and Honey Dip
- ½ cup Friendship Dairies® sour cream
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 small banana
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- (Optional) Roasted peanuts, chopped
- (Optional) Sour cream
- (Optional) Honey
- In the bowl of a standing mixer or food processor, beat the cream cheese until softened. Add the banana and pulse until smooth.
- Stir in the sour cream, salt, lemon juice, and honey, and process until it’s dip consistency.
- Top with chopped peanuts, sour cream, and honey.