Skip to Content
- 1 cup Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 12 oz. jar marinated artichokes, chopped coarsely
- 1 6 oz. bag baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 cup Asiago cheese - reserve 3 tbsp. for the topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauté the diced onion and garlic in olive oil until soft.
- Add the marinated artichokes and spinach. Warm the spinach until it starts to wilt and everything is well mixed. Let the vegetable mixture cool.
- In the bowl of a food processor pulse the cottage cheese until smooth. Add the parsley, salt, and hot sauce.
- Fold in the vegetables with the cottage cheese mixture and add the Asiago cheese. Transfer to a baking dish, top with the reserved Asiago cheese, and bake until bubbly.