- 5 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, grated or minced
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- ½ bunch cilantro, minced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 cup Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp pepitas
- 3 Tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Cotija cheese, for garnish
- (Optional): Bacon lardons, rendered
- Combine avocado, scallions, jalapeno, cilantro, lime zest and juice, garlic, red onion, tomato, and mix/mash until preferred guacamole consistency is reached. Drizzle in olive oil.
- Add pepitas, pomegranate seeds, and cottage cheese, and fold everything together.
- Top with cotija cheese.