Thanksgiving Egg Bites
- 1-1 ½ cups stuffing, traditional bread or cornbread at room temperature
- 1-3 tbsp. gravy (optional)
- 1 cup turkey or rotisserie chicken, diced small
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ tbsp. parsley, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Cranberry sauce (optional)
- Parsley sprig (optional)
- Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Crumble stuffing in a bowl. Add parsley and 1-3 tablespoons of gravy to moisten if necessary. Place a heaping tablespoon of stuffing into the cups of the muffin tin. Using your hands, press the stuffing into the cups to create a shallow bowl. Bake in oven for 3-5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, cottage cheese, and salt, and blend on medium speed for 5 seconds.
- Pour egg mixture into the muffin cups until 2/3 from top.
- Divide the turkey and cheddar cheese evenly amongst the muffin cups.
- Bake the egg muffins for 15-20 minutes or until the egg reaches 160 degrees. Cool slightly and serve with optional garnishes.