Creamy Lemon Berry Smoothie
IngredientsCreamy Lemon Berry Smoothie:
- ¾ C Cottage Cheese
- 2 - 3 T Sugar-Free Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- 1 t Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 Lemon, juiced and zested
- 3 C Ice Cubes
- ½ C Water
- 6 oz Raspberries, fresh
- ¼ C water
- Sugar-Free Sweetener to Taste (optional)
- Place the raspberries, water and sugarfree sweetener in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer puree to a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine the ingredients for the smoothie and blend. Divide half of the smoothie between two glasses and all of the raspberry puree amongst both glasses. Top each glass with the remaining smoothie. Serve immediately.