- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup Friendship Dairies® Sour Cream
- 1-2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp everything bagel spice
- Ground paprika, for garnish
- Fresh dill, chopped
- 2 to 3 oz. cold smoked salmon, sliced (optional)
- Minced red onion (optional)
- Chopped capers (optional)
- Hard boil your eggs: Cover eggs in a saucepan with water. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove pan from heat and keep covered for 14 minutes. Rinse eggs under cold water until cool.
- Peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks, add to a bowl, and mash. Add sour cream, Dijon mustard, and everything bagel spice. Mix well.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Top with paprika, dill, (optional) salmon, (optional) onions, (optional) capers, and serve.