Easy Elote Dip
- 3 cup grilled corn kernels
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Friendship Dairies Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoon chipotle in adobo, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 1 bunch scallions, thin sliced (reserve some for garnish)
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeno, diced
- ½ Red onion, small dice
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted, seeds removed and diced
- 1 cup cotija cheese (reserve half for garnish)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Smoked paprika (for garnish)
- Cut grilled corn kernels off the cob.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Place the mixture in the refrigerator and let it set for about an hour.
- Garnish with the remaining cotija, scallion, and a sprinkle of smoked paprika. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.