- 1 bu Scallions, sliced thin
- 1 bu Chives, sliced thin
- 3 stalks Celery, minced
- 1 small Shallot, minced
- 2 cloves Garlic, grated on a microplane or minced
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 6 oz Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 C Sour Cream
- ¾ C Mayonnaise
- 2 C Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 lb Lump Crab Meat
- 1 tsp Old Bay Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl add sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, dijon mustard, sriracha, the juice and zest of a lemon, garlic, shallot, celery, chives and scallions and 1 ¼ cups of cheese. Mix thoroughly until combined.
- Add crab and fold into the rest of the dip, being careful not to break up the crab lumps. Taste and season with Salt and Pepper as needed.
- Place in a baking dish, ramekin or bread bowl and top with remaining 3/4 cup of cheese and a sprinkle of Old Bay. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes - until cheese has melted and bubbly and warm throughout.