Lightened-Up Enchilada Dip
- 1 lb Mild Turkey Breakfast Sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Cups Mexican 4 Cheese Blend, divided in half
- 8 oz Light Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 C 2% Cottage Cheese
- 1 C Light Mayo
- 1 C Frozen Corn, defrosted
- 1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 C Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 bu Scallions
- ½ bu Cilantro
- 1 can Rotel
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except for half of the cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Transfer the dip to an oven safe dish, top with remaining cheese and bake for 20 – 25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Serve immediately with your favorite chips and tortillas.