Tzatziki Dressing Recipe
- 10 mins
- 70 mins
- 1 cup 4% Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/3 cup dill
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- To prepare the cucumber: peel and remove the seeds, cut into quarters, and finely dice.
- Mince the dill and toss with cucumber in bowl.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cottage cheese, yogurt, milk, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Fold the blended ingredients into the cucumber and dill.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before use.