Herby Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup 4% Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese
- ¼ cup basil, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. chives, minced
- 2 tbsp. oregano, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare the herbs and place into a mixing bowl with the salt and pepper.
- In a blender, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, garlic, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fold the blended mixture into the bowl with the herbs.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before use.