Lucky Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 30 min
- 30 min
- 1/2 cup Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese
- 1 dozen large eggs, hardboiled, cooled, peeled
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated on microplane
- 2 Tbsp chives + more for garnish
- 1 tsp dill
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Sweet paprika for garnish
- In the bowl of food processor add cottage cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon, lemon juice, lemon zest and garlic and process until a smooth puree has formed.
- Slice the eggs in half.
- Pop all the yolks out of the eggs and add to the food processor. Process by pulsing until a smooth mixture has formed.
- Add chives, dill and cayenne pepper.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture into eggs whites.
- When serving, sprinkle each egg with a bit of sweet paprika and chives to garnish.