Panettone French Toast Casserole Recipe
- 35 min
- 60 min
- ½ cup 4% Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 large panettone
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, combine cottage cheese, milk, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Cut panettone into bite-sized pieces, about 1 inch. Add panettone and chocolate chips to liquid mixture and stir. Put bowl into refrigerator for 30 minutes. Panettone will absorb most of the liquid.
- Lightly grease 12 mini ramekins or muffin tray wells. Spoon about 1/2 to 1/3 cup mixture into each.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tops and edges start to turn golden brown.
- Top with sprinkled powdered sugar or drizzle with maple syrup, and enjoy!