Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- 15 min
- 15 min
- 1 cup Whipped Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2½ packages (16oz) dark or milk chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- Combine peanut butter, cottage cheese, confectioners’ sugar and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- Melt the chocolate chips and 2 tbsp. peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-second increments until melted and smooth.
- Place liners in a miniature cupcake tin. Drop a teaspoon of the chocolate mixture into the bottom of the tins. Drop about one teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture into each cup over the chocolate, and then top with another teaspoon of the chocolate mixture. Smooth the top chocolate coat over the peanut butter so it’s completely covered.
- Makes about 48 mini cups. Refrigerate until solidly set and store in an airtight container.