Raspberry Lemon Mousse
- 2 oz. of white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3 cups of Friendship Dairies® Cottage Cheese
- ½ cups of confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup lemon curd
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe glass bowl and heat in 30 second increments until melted, stirring chocolate in between heating. Once melted, set aside.
- Place raspberry jam in a microwave-safe bowl along with 2 Tbsp. water. Heat for 30 – 45 seconds until it reaches a smooth, sauce-like texture. Set aside.
- Combine cottage cheese and sugar in a blender. Blend on medium-high speed until smooth. Divide the mixture equally between three bowls.
- Add the melted chocolate to one bowl, then mix.
- Add lemon curd to the second bowl, then mix.
- Add raspberry jam to the last bowl. Stir and mix well.
- Divide and layer the mixtures between 4 small dessert glasses starting with the lemon on the bottom, raspberry in the middle and the white chocolate on top. Refrigerate until chilled and serve.