Lemonicious Hummus Recipe
- 1 cup Friendship Dairies® cottage cheese
- 1 16 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Zest and juice of a lemon
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped parsley - reserve 2 tbsp. for garnish
- 3 tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 small avocados, diced
- Place the cottage cheese in the food processor and blend until smooth. Add the chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil and chopped parsley. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with sun-dried tomatoes, diced avocado, reserved parsley, and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with pita bread or your favorite dippers.